The steady growth of our economy and population requires the development of previously undeveloped land for residential and industrial expansion.
CECON has experience in undertaking such projects from their initial feasibility concept stage to their final construction supervision stage.
- Evaluation of Land Assessment and Suitability
- Soils Identification
- Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary Engineering
- Layout Planning
- Detailed Design of Infrastructure and Road Network
- Preparation of Construction Drawings and Specification Construction Supervision
- Spruce Court, Gander NL (Subdivisional Phase 1-11)
- Maryland Subdivision, Stephenville NL (Subdivisional Phase 1-2)
- Evergreen Place, Lewisporte NL (Phase 1-2)
- The Landing at Eastgate