Many of the projects undertaken by CECON run their life span from preliminary concept to design – constructioning supervision – commissioning.
CECON has an extensive portfolio in the tourism sector, which encompasses some of Newfoundland and Labrador’s best known parks and tourist sites.
- Twillingate Island Tourism Association Lighthouse Residence and Horn Station
- Restoration, Twillingate, NL
- Ken Diamond Memorial Park, Glovertown, NL
- Cobb’s Pond Rotary Park, Gander, NL
- Bridges Design, Gros Mome National Park, NL
- Crescent Lake, Robert’s Arm, NL